Making Jewelry with Cricut – Loved Charms
One of the things I love about creating with Cricut Design Space is that you are NEVER limited by color or size or material. Your only limit is your imagination!
- Cricut Explore Air and Design Space software
- Cricut 12×12 Standard or LightGrip mat (standard mat comes with the machine)
- Cricut Tools Basic Set (optional – but I LOVE it. How did I live without these tools?)
- Two 1″ square metal pendant trays
- Patterned paper for background
- Scrap of cardstock or patterned paper for phrases
- Trimmer or 1″ square punch
- Xyron Sticker Maker or other dry adhesive
- Glossy Accents or other clear liquid dimensional adhesive
Head on over to Cricut Design Space and select the Loved Jewelry Charms Make It Now project. Select the customize button to cut only one of the phrases, or to change the size for larger or smaller pendant trays – otherwise select the Make It Now button. Follow the instructions in Cricut Design Space to cut the loved phrases from your patterned paper or cardstock.
Punch or cut two 1″ squares from the patterned paper. Run both squares and both phrases through the sticker maker.
Adhere the patterned paper to the pendant tray, then use the tweezers from the Tools Set to place and adhere the phrase to the patterned paper.
Fill pendant tray with dimensional adhesive and lay flat to dry.