This post first appeared over at HSN’s The Buzz where I am a contributor. Add that extra touch to your next event by making these adorable Spring themed party favors with just a few sheets of paper and some cupcake liners!
Spring celebrations are some of my most favorite of the year. No mass gift-giving stress, beautiful weather (most of the time!), fun traditions with the kids, and my most favorite people in the world gathered around the table sharing our gratitude and showing our love for one another with special dishes and decorations. You can add an extra touch to your table as you celebrate the season with these easy (and inexpensive) Spring themed party favors – perfect for Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day, and everything in between!
CREATE YOUR OWN SPRING THEMED PARTY FAVORS
- Cricut Maker (available at Cricut, Michaels, and HSN) – this would work just as well with an Explore Air
- Assorted cardstock and patterned paper
- Xyron Mega Runner
- mini cupcake liners
HOW TO CREATE YOUR OWN SPRING THEMED PARTY FAVORS
Mini cupcake liners can be found at most mass craft stores and come in a variety of colors.
1. Measure your mini cupcake liners (average size is 1 ¼”). Select an assortment of flower images in Design Space and size each image so the liner will fit in the center.
2. Cut the floral images on your Cricut. Want to create this project with the click of a button? I’ve shared it in the Cricut Community for everyone to use!
Don’t have a Cricut? You can download free images online and cut them out with scissors.
TIP: Want to make a big statement? Use full size cupcake liners and just increase the size of the flowers!
3. Apply adhesive to the center of each flower die cut with your Xyron Mega Runner.
4. Adhere mini cupcake liner to flower.
5. Add candy or other treats and set at each place setting, or scatter across the table for a more festive tablescape!