I’ve done more than my fair share of baking in 2020 – and I know I’m not alone! Rather than having to google “how many x in a y?” I finally made a kitchen SVG conversion chart!
FREE KITCHEN SVG
You can put this handy cut file on a cutting board, inside a kitchen cabinet, wherever you need a quick reference when you are baking or cooking your favorite comfort foods. Heck if “eating healthier” is a 2021 goal this will come in handy too!
Click on the image below to grab this file as a PNG (or click here to save as an SVG)! *Note: not sure how to save an image? Once you’ve selected the PNG or SVG image, right click and select Save or Save As.
GRAB YOUR FREE FILES TODAY!
I am so so lucky to be part of a community of creative women and every month we share free SVGs to celebrate the special events in our lives. See the links below to download all of this month’s free files!
- Grocery List from The Country Chic Cottage
- Kitchen Conversions List from The Kingston Home
- Homeschool Weekly Calendar from Hello Creative Family
- Decluttering is My Cardio from Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Fancy Cut Planner Pages from 100 Directions
- Months from Everyday Party Magazine
- Pantry Labels from See Lindsay
- Weekly Menu Planner from Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Crafty Ideas Inside from Crafting in the Rain
- School Subject Labels from Mad in Crafts
- To Do List from Cutting Machine Crafting
- Monthly Calendar from Happy Go Lucky
LOOKING FOR SOME FREE CHRISTMAS SVG FILES? THEN CHECK OUT THE BLOG POST BELOW!