This year more than ever giving handmade holiday gifts is meaningful – and today we’re sharing 17 free Christmas SVG files to make your gift giving a little bit easier!
Free SVG Files
From home decor to ornaments to t-shirts and more – these SVG files can be re-sized to fit almost any project idea. The files can be used on both Cricut and Silhouette machines for even more fun for everyone!
DIYing my own home decor is one of my favorite ways to celebrate the holidays. We created this SVG for an easy custom pillowcase, but it could easily be added to a wooden sign or tote bag! Let your imagination run wild!
Click on the image below to grab this file as a PNG (or click here to save as an SVG)! *Note: not sure how to save an image? Once you’ve selected the PNG or SVG image, right click and select Save or Save As.
GraB YOUR FREE FILES TODAY!
I am so so lucky to be part of a community of creative women and every month we share free SVGs to celebrate the special events in our lives. See the links below to download all of this month’s free files!
- Christmas Lights Monogram Frame – Country Chic Cottage
- Very Merry Christmas – The Kingston Home
- Peace on Earth – Brooklyn Berry Designs
- The Elf Made Me Do It – Pineapple Paper Co
- Hot Cocoa Sign – That’s What Che Said
- Naughty, Nice, I Tried – Hello Creative Family
- Happy Holly Days – Hey, Let’s Make Stuff
- Christmas Countdown – Happiness is Homemade
- Gift Box with Bow – 100 Directions
- North Pole – Everyday Party Magazine
- Merry Christmas Porch Sign – Happy Go Lucky
- Rudolph is My Homie – See Lindsay
- Christmas Mode On – Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Holly Jolly – Crafting in the Rain
- Jingle Juice – Mad in Crafts
- It’s Beginning to Smell Like Christmas – 30 Minute Crafts
- Let it Snow Snowman – Cutting Machine Crafting