Looking for some easy Cricut projects this holiday season? These custom fabric coasters only take a few minutes to make but can double as table decoration AND party favors for your guests! Who doesn’t love a two-fer?
EASY CRICUT PROJECTS: CUSTOM FABRIC COASTERS
Fabric holday coasters can be bought almost anywhere (thank goodness since I don’t know how to sew!!), and with your Cricut machine you can add that extra personalized touch with leftover bits of iron-on and just a few minutes worth of work. People will think you spent hours customizing your table – no one has to know the secret!
- set of fabric coasters
- Cricut Maker (available at Cricut, Michaels, and HSN) – this would work just as well with an Explore Air
- Cricut Strong Grip Mat
- Cricut Glitter Iron-On I used silver but you can use whatever color works!
- Cricut EasyPress Mini
- Cricut EasyPress Mat
TUTORIAL: HOW TO CREATE CUSTOM FABRIC COASTERS
- Select and size monogram in Cricut Design Space and cut from iron-on. Don’t forget to mirror your mat and place your iron-on shiny side down!
2. Remove excess iron-on and set monogram on coaster. You can use any size EasyPress but I love the EasyPress Mini for small projects like this because I can make sure the iron-on doesn’t shift as I set the EasyPress on it.
3. Use the Cricut Heat Guide to determine the correct heat/time (in this case it was the medium setting) and apply monograms to coasters.
4. Remove backing and voila! Custom coasters in just minutes! These not only look great on your table but would make fun take away party favors for your guests.
IF YOU LOVE THESE COASTERS, CHECK OUT THESE EASY CRICUT PROJECTS FOR YOUR LAST MINUTE GIFT GIVING!
Today I’m joining some of my favorite creative people to share even more easy Cricut projects – just in time for your gift giving this holiday season!
Gift Tags from Pineapple Paper Company Personalized Snowman Mug from Happy Go Lucky Upstyle a plain Felt Pouch with your Cricut from Celebrating Everyday Life DIY Sloth Travel Pillow from Hello Creative Family Custom Fabric Coasters from The Kingston Home Personalized Candy Jars from Everyday Party Mag Have your own Snowball Fight from Me and My Inklings Christmas Gift Card Holder from Artsy Fartsy Mama