Share some kindness (and snacks) this holiday season, by saying ”thank you” to your delivery drivers! Today we have gathered up ten FREE Thank You Signs printables so you can create your own ”snack station” to thank your local delivery drivers!
I’m sure this idea is as old as time, but I first became aware of it this year and am KICKING MYSELF that I didn’t think of it before! Everyone is hustling this time of year but no one more so than delivery drivers – and they deserve a THANK YOU!!! These ten free thank you signs are quick and easy to print – just add some snacks and drinks and you will be ready to bring a smile to the face of these incredibly hard working folks.
TEN THANK YOU SIGNS FOR DELIVERY DRIVERS
When you are out at the grocery store for the 7000th time (please tell me I’m not the only one!) just grab an assortment pack of snack size treats (I did one savory and one sweet) and some small bottles of juice or water. Here’s a tip: if you live in a cold part of the country DO NOT leave out sodas! Ask me how I know. 🙂
If you want to make your own snacks for your delivery drivers, then check out our Easy Christmas Snacks: Reindeer Chow and Free Printable!
- DIY Hygge Ornaments and Free Pattern
- FREE PUMPKIN PRINTABLES FOR EASY FELT FUN!
- Dollar Tree Crafts: Easter Carrot Wreath
- Easy DIY Easter Decor
- Decorative Wood Pumpkins with the Cricut Joy
- Easy Finger Knit Throw Blanket
- DIY Cake Topper: Paper Flowers
- Cricut Tools and How to Use Them
- Mother’s Day Gifts from Kids: Paper Flower Bouquet
- 10 Homemade Christmas Cards You Can Create With Cricut
- Free SVG Files for Thanksgiving
- As Seen on HSN: Free Printables and Laminate Projects
Follow for more!
Make sure to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Tiktok for all the latest craft projects! Plus you can shop all our favorites over at Kingston Crafts!